NEET Counselling 2021 date, Process, Seats, Allotment, Fees

Check NEET Counselling 2021 date, selection, Fee, and more: Recently, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of DGHS has announced the final dates for NEET 2021 Counselling along with fees other details. According to the latest updates, NEET 2021 Counselling is scheduled in Oct last week. If you want to get admission in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc & AHA, and BSc Nursing, you must pass this NEET 2021 Counselling exam.

You can easily apply for NEET 2021 Counselling registration online. Like always, you have to select the course and the college you want to take admission to according to your score in MCC NEET 2021 process. Once the registration is over, NEET-UG seats will be allocated according to the score of students. There are 20,089 seats available in central universities, AFMS, AIIMS, and JIPMER.

NEET Counselling 2021

This article will share how you can apply for NEET Counselling 2021, the current schedule for NEET Counselling, process, rounds, allotment results, seats available, and more details. You will also get admission in Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune with NEET Counselling 2021.

What is the NEET Counselling 2021 process?

If you are in the medical field, then you know what is NEET, right? NEET is an entrance exam to take admission into medical colleges. It is just like AIEEE or JEE exam. The MCC Counselling process allows candidates to take MBBS/BDS courses, depending on their NEET UG scores. If you have passed in NEET exam, you can use the MCC Counselling process and get admission to medical colleges like AIIMS.

Note that 15% of all government colleges and dental college seats except J&K are reserved for AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling process.

Other all government and private medical/dental college seats will be filled using NEET state Counselling 2021.

NEET Counselling

What are the Eligibility Requirements for NEET Counselling?

If you want to apply for NEET Counselling, you must first qualify in NEET and then follow these processes.

Here are the criteria:

1) You should get a minimum 50th percentile (general) and 45th percentile (SC, ST, OBC, and physically handicapped) in NEET.

2) You have to register yourself using MCC’s website.

3) Along with that, some documents are also required that includes:

  • NEET 2021 Admit card
  • NEET 2021 result
  • 10th & 12-grade marks and certificate
  • official government ID
  • Passport-sized photos
  • Certificate of Caste if applicable
  • Disability Certificate if applicable
  • Allotment letter

**All original documents are also required for verification purposes.

Also Check: TS Inter 1st Year Exam Time Table

NEET Registration 2021 Details

NEET BoardNTA (National Testing Agency)
NEET Official Websiteneet.nta.nic.in
NEET Eligibility CriteriaClass 12 passed with PCB
Age LimitAbove 17+ years
NEET Application Fees 2021GN – INR 1500, EWS – 1400, Other – Rs. 800

NEET 2021 Counselling: State Quota Seats

Earlier, MCC is conducting NEET Counselling for 15% seats, and states will manage the other 85%. All government and private colleges are included in the list.

During the MCC NEET coaching, aspirants have to fill in the options of classes for admission as well as other institutions. In this process, students have to clear the entrance exam of the institution they select. After the admission process, NEET-UD seat reservation will be performed on the basis of NEET grades, choices filled, initial seat availability, admission criteria, and other factors. These are offered by various colleges that represent MCC.

Registration for NEET Counselling 2021

Here is how you can register yourself for NEET Counselling 2021 using the official website.

1) Go to the official website of MCC, which is https://www.mcc.nic.in/, and then click on ‘New Registration’.

2) You have to enter your roll number, application number, name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email, and Security Pin as mentioned in your admit card for the NEET 2021 MCC registration.

3) Once you are done, a new roll number and password will be generated. Please take a note of those details as it is required for NEET counseling login.

4) Login to the MCC website > go to Candidate login > enter login details

5) A new page will open. Here, you have to enter your name, roll number, registration number, Contact No., and other details. Once done, click on submit.

6) Verify the details and then submit again.

7) Next, you have to pay the fees for NEET 2021 counseling. You can use online and offline modes for payment.

Congratulations! It’s done.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top